Traded the Shelby for a Raptor..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to Raptor life. Congratulations and good luck with your new Raptor.
You've been Raptized

aalonso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!! You won't regret it and welcome to the club!! And most important pay no mind to the haters!! You will read about some people with issues but those issues are "one offs"... I got mine 4/27/17 with a build date of 3/15/27 and I already have 5,200 miles, just did my first oil change today and it is perfect!! As a word of advice it pays to get the ESP extended warranty and most important develop a close relationship with a good Ford dealer (service department) so that you will not experience some of the issues that people complain about in this and other forums!!f7aaf7bb06e1c24f22ff81a52f0c16e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UMKP

Reaction score
Congrats and good choice, you'll love it. I've had Mustangs for 20 years and finally traded in a 911 Porsche for the Raptor. Loved the 911 but haven't missed it. The Raptor is like a sports car on 35" tires. Family fun for camping, fishing, and every day driving!

RUFdriver

Reaction score
Congrats and good choice, you'll love it. I've had Mustangs for 20 years and finally traded in a 911 Porsche for the Raptor. Loved the 911 but haven't missed it. The Raptor is like a sports car on 35" tires. Family fun for camping, fishing, and every day driving!

Ideal solution is a 911 and a Raptor, best of both worlds!

UMKP

Reaction score
Ideal solution is a 911 and a Raptor, best of both worlds!

I agree. But my wife didn't. Shoveling the snow off her GX while the Raptor, Range, 911, and 14' aluminum boat all got a garage spot. Ha! And I'm not getting rid of that cheap boat. It stays clean and offers lots of solace on summer mornings.

OP
OP
G

Grey03

Reaction score
I agree. But my wife didn't. Shoveling the snow off her GX while the Raptor, Range, 911, and 14' aluminum boat all got a garage spot. Ha! And I'm not getting rid of that cheap boat. It stays clean and offers lots of solace on summer mornings.

I'm with you on the boat!! I'm happy so far with the Raptor. I got a great trade for my Shelby and MSRP on the raptor which was good.

This is our boat
20160805_112352_zpsltzjbryi.jpg