Traded my Gen2 for Gen3 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wizo

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee you what they accomplished on a dyno with my truck and I believe the production tune was turned down some - my truck is really fast…I am waiting to see if they will do it again

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
That is a beautiful truck. I am really starting to like the look of the Gen 3's with the 37 package. The other Rides are not bad either, but the Raptor is why I'm here.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol- funny but this is another reason I’m in another gen2 ttV6 raptor, I’m running a 93 octane Gearhead tune, but I have a 718whp C5Z & I’ve driven lots of fast stuff, from a dig my tuned gen2 slowly walked my buddy’s X5M, and from a roll? There’s no reason a vehicle this big should pull like that @ highway speeds….I know I know TRX this TRX that…I’ve driven one, they’re heavy, I’m not convinced they’re faster than a tuned raptor

Stock TRX can do 3.3 to 3.5sec pulls verified... above sea level in CO doing 4.2-4.5.

I haven't seen a gen2 raptor with more than just a tune do better than 4.4. I'm not saying yours isn't marginally faster, but I'd need to see a verified run level snapshot to believe you even got to the 3s which is the only way you'd be close to a trx in normal conditions.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stock TRX can do 3.3 to 3.5sec pulls verified... above sea level in CO doing 4.2-4.5.

I haven't seen a gen2 raptor with more than just a tune do better than 4.4. I'm not saying yours isn't marginally faster, but I'd need to see a verified run level snapshot to believe you even got to the 3s which is the only way you'd be close to a trx in normal conditions.
I guess we’re talking different things, from a dig off the line I imagine you must be right, but I’m talking more from a highway roll type pull, 0-60 these raptors are quick but from 50-100 seem to be where they impress (at least for me)