Trade KO2 Stock Raptor 37s for 35s + Cash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Seattle Area owner of new set of Raptor 37 PP wheels and tires. Willing to sell the tires @ 350 each so a set of 4 = $1,400 or all 5 = $1,750. I prefer trading for an almost new set of 35s plus a little cash. Bought these just for the wheels. They are currently listed on FB Marketplace and Craigslist in the Seattle Area. Feel free to respond in either place.... The link below has more complete listing.

OP
OP
B

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. It is a pretty decent savings especially when you consider you are going to get tax on the full amount. The tires will be dismounted in the next week or so and new pictures going up. Anyone who has a preferred Tire Store/Dealer for changing tires on Raptor Beadlocks appreciate the heads up. Better if they do roadforce balancing as well. My 2 places to call are going to be Auburn Discount Tire and Pep Boys in the Kent area.

OP
OP
B

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Looks like these are sold; definitely no more trading. Selling the dismount 37s KO2's. Looks like I have only a 37 KO2 with zero miles for $350 cash. Interested in trades for true beadlock rings that fit 2022 37 Beadlock wheel.