Tracking status of a 2020 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reeves

Reaction score
I cannot get good status on my, and other known valid VINs on that website. All come back as :

"We're sorry. We are unable to process that VIN because it is not a valid USA Ford VIN. Please enter a valid VIN".

Last edited:

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cannot get good status on my, and other known valid VINs on that website. All come back as :

"We're sorry. We are unable to process that VIN because it is not a valid USA Ford VIN. Please enter a valid VIN".
i got that on other vin's i tried. mine worked though. The arrival date jumps around a lot. Expect at least 3 weeks from the date it was built. The truck ends up spending a lot of time sitting in rail yards.

Last edited:

Wimankid

Reaction score
My order detail for reference:

9/6 order placed
10/5 got VIN from my dealer and truck in order processing
10/24 in production on vehicle order tracking site
11/3 truck built - dealer ETA 11/25
11/4 truck shipped - dealer ETA 11/18

We’ll see if it arrives on time now!

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
My order detail for reference:

9/6 order placed
10/5 got VIN from my dealer and truck in order processing
10/24 in production on vehicle order tracking site
11/3 truck built - dealer ETA 11/25
11/4 truck shipped - dealer ETA 11/18

We’ll see if it arrives on time now!

Keep me posted

Blindsqwerl

Reaction score

I get the same problem when looking mine up. I have a Vin and my dealer says it will be here by the end of the week. Strange how some vehicles work on the site and others don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc