Gear Number/Status on dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can display the gear number/status on the dash while in Auto mode. The gear will display when in manual mode but not in auto.

its a 2023 Raptor R but my 2022 Raptor had the same issue.

Is there a way to toggle it on when its in automatic mode?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try using the search engine before starting an unnecessary thread.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I can see why you would want to know in manual, but what do you get out of seeing what gear you are in while operating in auto?

OP
OP
V

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try using the search engine before starting an unnecessary thread.

Sorry, not that familiar with this forum technology, So if I did a search, and found that post and it didn't pertain to my generation of truck or does not answer my question, I should not post another thread? Isn't that the point of forums and this community to help each other and share knowledge/solutions?

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Sorry, not that familiar with this forum technology, So if I did a search, and found that post and it didn't pertain to my generation of truck or does not answer my question, I should not post another thread? Isn't that the point of forums and this community to help each other and share knowledge/solutions?
Yes.

But in this case, the question at hand was answered in that thread. Reading that would have saved you time.

We are here to help, but most users expect you to do a little digging yourself first.

OP
OP
V

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes.

But in this case, the question at hand was answered in that thread. Reading that would have saved you time.

We are here to help, but most users expect you to do a little digging yourself first.
Thanks, I'm looking for a way to turn on the gear indicator while in auto on the dash. I found that post, it did not work on my truck.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Because at this time, its not possible in auto mode.
More than likely due to people thinking their transmission was messing up "skipping" gears. As stated by one of the best minds on here, in that thread.

OP
OP
V

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and my apologies, like I said i am not that familiar with this forum technology. Just went back to that other post and realized there were multiple pages. I guess I learned something today!