Tracking once gets off train and on convoy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's wierd there going to different rail yards. When our dealerships are only 30 miles apart. Either way the light is at the end of the tunnel finally. Good luck with your truck. Wish you many happy miles.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer was 60 miles away from rail yard and it took two and a half weeks for them guys to load and bring that thing there never know??

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been 9.2 miles away from my dealer at the rail yard since 7pm Thursday. Ford says the last day for my ETA is tomorrow.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's wierd there going to different rail yards. When our dealerships are only 30 miles apart. Either way the light is at the end of the tunnel finally. Good luck with your truck. Wish you many happy miles.

Yes that is strange.

Yes we are in the closing stages. Can't wait. Thanks and good luck with yours!

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I ran my VIN on palsapp - I took delivery on 12/31/2016 - today is 01/18/2017 - my truck came the last 170 miles of its journey by convoy and - my status is still null/pending. Really reliable info.

Darthzador

Reaction score
My truck is also at twin oaks , I drive past the rail yard every morning since it arrived Thursday to see if moved. Makes getting up for work alittle easier, It's 44 miles from my dealer. Im hoping tomorrow is the day.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck is also at twin oaks , I drive past the rail yard every morning since it arrived Thursday to see if moved. Makes getting up for work alittle easier, It's 44 miles from my dealer. Im hoping tomorrow is the day.

Have you seen your truck? That would suck. Like it's in jail waiting to be released. lol

I was really hoping my truck would get here this week. If yours arrived Thursday and is still there that doesn't give me much hope if mine just arrived there Sunday morning. Hopefully the line isn't nearly as long as Ramp 59's

Darthzador

Reaction score
I believe it is mine , I'll try and snap some pictures of the rail yard . It's like a mile from the shop I work at

Darthzador

Reaction score
Lighting blue scab, I got a Msrp deal at bill marsh ford in newtown. They told me today would be the day looks like that's not the case... hoping tomorrow is the last day I have to wait . Talking to ford performance about an hour ago they do not have any info on a Carrier and it doesn't look like it's moved since the 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk