TPS with Beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
perhaps it still had the reading from the old sensors...
when I swapped to the 6 Motegi + new KO2’s with 6 new TPMS, I did buy the programming module, but have not needed it. They work pretty well at picking up the signal and are smart enough to only show the moving TPMS.

His were working but stopped. I’m thinking interference or batteries in the TPMS.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when I swapped to the 6 Motegi + new KO2’s with 6 new TPMS, I did buy the programming module, but have not needed it. They work pretty well at picking up the signal and are smart enough to only show the moving TPMS.

His were working but stopped. I’m thinking interference or batteries in the TPMS.

As I said earlier, pressing the hazard button 10 times with the key on puts it in tpms program mode.. the dash will tell you which tire to program, you can use the module or just start letting air out until the horn chirps and then you move to the next one until all 4 are done...

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
As I said earlier, pressing the hazard button 10 times with the key on puts it in tpms program mode.. the dash will tell you which tire to program, you can use the module or just start letting air out until the horn chirps and then you move to the next one until all 4 are done...

I'll give this a shot in the morning when close to a air fill station.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll give this a shot in the morning when close to a air fill station.

If they won't program, or the system times out, chances are they got the wrong sensors.. I didn't know there was different ones for 17MY, but I know they're different between gen1 and gen2.. I've bought 2 sets on Amazon and never had an issue on my gen2...

4PCS TPMS Tire Pressure Sensors F2GT-1A189-AB For 2015-2018 Ford F-150 Mustang Edge From Madlife Garage https://a.co/d/g1ma0Rt

Used this twice when I changed wheels and added an extra spare.. when I rotate spares in, they program themselves in after I go for a 20 min drive..

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i may have missed it, but did you make sure your shop got the right frequency. There are at least two I believe. Think mine were the 315mhz, but I have a 2020. Yours may be a different frequency for your year. I ordered mine from Amazon:

Motorcraft TPMS35 Tpms Sensor Kit​

No programming was necessary. They cranked right up a few blocks from the house.