Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 16, 2021 * 10 posts * 144 views
Shane33 said: There is a 2012 Raptor for sale at a little dealer by me. It is completely stock with 150K miles on it. After a quick test drive and once over it has a very large exhaust leak ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 9 posts * 104 views
John M said: I found a few Project Cars Raptoring around in the Desert Today. Let me know if your interested :33::anitoof: [image] Read more >>
August 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 94 views
KrautKabbage said: How are people disabling the rear o2 sensors? I was told 5 star could do it, but I just got an email that my custom tune was denied because I requested that modification. Read more >>
August 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 143 views
smgilles said: My shocks were do for rebuilding so I did the shock exchange program with all the typical upgraded goodies and at the same time I added Deaver +3's and Eibachs. I completed this ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 6 posts * 71 views
John M said: I took a ride today out to some Mines & Coves near Searchlight NV. Beautiful Area but still hot as hell today. Ford has done an amazing job with the Raptors cooling system. That ... Read more >>
August 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 63 views
Rick@FMS said: Ford got cheap and decided to no longer illuminate this. They might as well just removed the letters for the gears too. I believe they stopped this after the 17's or 18's. Personally, ... Read more >>
August 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 54 views
UsedRaptor said: Raptor assault co-driver moved from Texas to within spittin distance so we met up and did a 350 ish mile trip around The Pueblo Mtns, Beatty Butte, Adel Oregon, Little and Big ... Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 63 views
toddfather said: Trying to get some opinions on This deal. Also, what are some things that I should be on the lookout for before purchase. Thanks Read more >>
August 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 63 views
mattl600 said: More goodies installed while I was out of town. Jeff and the boys at SVC are as always top notch. Got a set of Mojave front and rear bumpers along with a 30" rigid adapt bar. also ... Read more >>
August 16, 2021 * 4 posts * 71 views
Webber2017 said: Ok had battery checked it's fine ( 13.8 running and 12.6 off) Yesterday ran an errand and the radio shut off and then came back on ... nothing weird happened today .. but failed ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...