Tpms on 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Rahn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys put new venomrex wheels on with new oe ford sensor. How the hell do I learn or set them. Do I need that goofy tool or is there another way

crewchief97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s my understanding that the computer will “learn” the sensors automatically after approximately 20 minutes. If that doesn’t happen, there is a relearn task in the manual that involves a sequence of on off with ignition switch and hazard lights if I remember correctly.

My truck had a very annoying and random fault with TPMS that I took to the dealer to fix twice with no luck. So I just disabled the system in ForScan a couple months ago and haven’t looked back.

OP
OP
Brett Rahn

Brett Rahn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I got wrong sensor. I gave dealer vin and everything drove it over 40 miles. And tried to manually reset by doing the hazard button process. These ******* tpms shit really ****** me off. I never have luck with fords and these rip off things.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can buy TMPS on ebay for $50 that works. I am sure you paid a lot more at Ford.

Remember that they make about 45,000 F150s a month so there are a few aftermarket companies that make TMPS for the F150.

Think I got wrong sensor. I gave dealer vin and everything drove it over 40 miles. And tried to manually reset by doing the hazard button process. These ******* tpms shit really ****** me off. I never have luck with fords and these rip off things.