Toyo Open Country RT Trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do they compare to the FALKEN AT3W. Because I have gotten 110k miles out of these tires and I drive DRIVE.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was while off-roading. I felt the front tires lacked grip when cornering and the front end would drift more than usual
Interesting. How have they been for you under normal, everyday driving conditions? Rain, snow....

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. How have they been for you under normal, everyday driving conditions? Rain, snow....
I only had them for about 4k miles.
Normal street - they are stiffer on the road and to be honest, I can’t remember if I drove them in the rain. Most years it doesn’t snow in Utah during the summer so no experience there. They are stiffer than the KO2’s even at 33psi. They were also noisier on the road. Some people care about that, other don’t.

I also have a set of KM3’s on some other rims that I use for Baja or other bigger off-road events. I was hoping that these could work for both street and off-road but I wasn’t happy with them for everyday driving. Took them off and put some KO2’s back on. Have a super plush ride again for the street. KO2s aren’t perfect but they also have their pros, especially ride comfort. If I go do longer off-road trips, I’ll just throw the KM3’s back on

If your near Utah, I have the RT aTrails for sale for $900. Shameless plug…haha