Torque spec on bead lock BEAUTY RING trim screws?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Monte87

Reaction score
Hey guys-

Is there a specific Torque spec on the bead lock trim screws?? I had to remove the ring for repair and need to retighten.

Thanks Anthony

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Using the sequence, torque all bolts to 15Nm (11 lb-ft)
Repeat the torque sequence and torque all bolts to 35Nm (25.8 lb-ft)
Repeat the torque sequence and torque all bolts to 65Nm (47.9 lb-ft)
Recheck all bolts to 65Nm. (47.9 lb-ft) No torque sequence necessary for this step.

Since you're not using the headlock feature, I would say 25.8 is safe using some thread lock.

OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Reaction score
there was one thread that had it listed but it took me galactic centuries to find
I meant TORQUE for BEAUTY RING??? that comes with stock 37pp wheel... Sorry for confusion. I had to remove mine because it was damaged in shipping.
Thanks Anthony

OP
OP
Monte87

Monte87

Reaction score

Using the sequence, torque all bolts to 15Nm (11 lb-ft)
Repeat the torque sequence and torque all bolts to 35Nm (25.8 lb-ft)
Repeat the torque sequence and torque all bolts to 65Nm (47.9 lb-ft)
Recheck all bolts to 65Nm. (47.9 lb-ft) No torque sequence necessary for this step.
I meant TORQUE for "BEAUTY RING"??? that comes with stock 37pp wheel... Sorry for confusion. I had to remove mine because it was damaged in shipping.
Thanks Anthony

ChevyLee

Reaction score
I noted that since you're not using the beadlock feature to torque to 25.8
I’d go with this. The ring is for show. So it won’t matter. You just don’t want it too loose causing a bolt to back out. Or too tight causing damage. I’d do the 25.8 ft lbs. Then I would check after 1k miles.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d go with this. The ring is for show. So it won’t matter. You just don’t want it too loose causing a bolt to back out. Or too tight causing damage. I’d do the 25.8 ft lbs. Then I would check after 1k miles.
Antho posted the actual torque spec for the beauty ring above… step 6 & 7… 30 Nm (22 ft-lb)… along with the proper pattern.