Took some pics of my rocky ridge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GunMonkeyINTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m back on Raptor hunt now....all I’ll say is this, the ONLY raptors out there that dealers were willing to start discounting literally over the phone w/ me were the 5 sitting on various lots w/ the rocky ridge “package”- had no idea it was that common. 2 outta those 5 trucks the dealers kinda “hid” that the trucks even had this done to them.

to each their own- everyone has their own tastes, & if you DO like the look of this then go get one bout the only “cool” truck you can get a deal on today

that being said...w/ a handful of people having warranties voided due to leveling springs/collars effecting angles on front torsen diff- I’d be hard pressed not to imagine this rocky ridge nonsense causing a slew of problems down the road & the dealers backing none of the warranty wherever the parts are attached
When I did RA, there was one other drive-in, and I was right behind him in the Fluhoax check line. I didn’t realize what it was at the time, but the only thing I noticed right away was that it was a little taller than my truck and had painted accents on it... and that something just looked a little off about it.

My driving partner mentioned how gay that dude’s truck looked, and we batted a couple bro-dozer quips back and forth while we were trying to follow what the instructor was telling us over the radio.

At lunch, we were talking to the dude, and he mentioned that it was a Rocky Ridge, and the lightbulb went off.

When we got back, I took a closer look and realized that the “off” was that it looked like a Lincoln Mk LT with Raptor badges and bolt-ons.

Not ******** on it. Just saying it looked gheyasphuk.

OP
OP

19raptor777

Reaction score
I’m back on Raptor hunt now....all I’ll say is this, the ONLY raptors out there that dealers were willing to start discounting literally over the phone w/ me were the 5 sitting on various lots w/ the rocky ridge “package”- had no idea it was that common. 2 outta those 5 trucks the dealers kinda “hid” that the trucks even had this done to them.

to each their own- everyone has their own tastes, & if you DO like the look of this then go get one bout the only “cool” truck you can get a deal on today

that being said...w/ a handful of people having warranties voided due to leveling springs/collars effecting angles on front torsen diff- I’d be hard pressed not to imagine this rocky ridge nonsense causing a slew of problems down the road & the dealers backing none of the warranty wherever the parts are attached
went to dealership to see when i can bring for radio concerned they said no worries on warranty from rocky ridge sca lift it uses all stock control arms and shocks.it makes stock raptors look like a reg f-150 when parked next to them each there own i think 2,5 4 inch lift on raptors look great and drive amazing now if your gonna do baja high speed jumps etc not the right set up leave it stock no jumping for me just street driving and some going up to mammoth winter time and pismo summer time.shelby baja have a lift on them also and get alot of money and are popular here in cali .

OP
OP

19raptor777

Reaction score
well that’s a gen 1 too so not really sure how relevant

as long as your happy w/ it that’s all that matters
i went to cars n coffe yesterday was a baja raptor 2019 and i did not take a pic decided to take raptor this time took entire family and it dwarfed it baja guy was like u should of not parked next to me i need to go bigger now lol we had a great talk let him drive mine he was shocked how great it drove,i said i was shocked too when i drove it