To those of you that are getting below sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryn0

Reaction score
Mine arrived 2 weeks ago after ordering on March 1st. Here is what I paid:

MSRP: $55,875
Invoice: $51,380.60
I paid: $51,100.72 + tax

So these deals are still possible...

OneFord

Reaction score
Being a Ford employee helped me out quite a bit ;) Our employee discount doesn't apply on SVT vehicles, but the dealer was cool enough to cut me a deal that I refused to even believe until I signed the papers. Anyhow, if any of you boys are ever buying a non-SVT Ford or Lincoln just let me know. I can see what I can do on X-Plan and such.

Sent from my iPhone 5s whilst hunting for Priuses.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ended up 3k under MSRP. Originally dealer would only do MSRP. When filling out my loan application from PenFed, the site had one of those automatic popups with recommended dealers / prices via truecar. I showed that to my dealer and without hesitation the sales manager matched it. I was surprised to say the least, in NNJ it's been anywhere from 3-5k markup as a standard. I actually talked to a cousin of mine who works as a salesman at a large Ford dealer in my area....he said no dice to msrp, it would be minimum 3k markup, and that's with a family discount...so much for that idea!

D

Deleted member 12951

Using truecar with my zipcode shows I should be paying about $1k over MSRP. LOL
I got it for nearly $5k under.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now go buy your Raptor, pay MSRP on it, go sell it 18 months later and find that it has not really depreciated at all.

It is nice that so many people have payed over MSRP, my out the door price on 2014 SE is less than what KBB says a 2013 Raptor is worth.