Tire Help/suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Apologies for starting a new thread, but I've gone through here for days searching and never found definitive help. I've got a 4door tux black stock wheels and perch. I use this truck on the farm, but put on a lot of highway miles/gravel miles. I'm not going to take it somewhere crazy mudding or jumping. Just where a standard work truck may (maybe just a little harder tho :)....cuz I can!) I'm wanting some aggressive looking tires (assuming still 35's because others speak of clearance issues if you go to mid perch) but still hope to get some mileage out of the tires. I had the red letter grabbers set out to order, but just too worried about tread life. Like the looks tho. Any suggestions of an aggressive look but hard tread? Best place to purchase? All my other vehicles I've gone through discounttiredirect , always seen to have the best prices.?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toyos can't be beat in the looks category for sure! They look bad ass on the truck. And they work amazing in any condition rain mud snow dirt gravel and the tread is solid. I had 37" toyos on at the Texas raptor run and even going over sharp rocks still no flats or chunks taken out! Talk to Brandon at TMX he can hook you up with what you need

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Toyos can't be beat in the looks category for sure! They look bad ass on the truck. And they work amazing in any condition rain mud snow dirt gravel and the tread is solid. I had 37" toyos on at the Texas raptor run and even going over sharp rocks still no flats or chunks taken out! Talk to Brandon at TMX he can hook you up with what you need

Thanks! Tread life decent?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh yea I think I ran mine for 18000 to 20000 and some very very hard off road miles too! And even though these are a mud terrain these have got to be te quietest MT's I've ever heard on road no load hum or rumble

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
If you don't go in mud you probably don't need that aggressive of a tire. Don't get me wrong, I love my Toyos but they are heavy and I think my mileage dropped a little when I put them on.. But they kick ass in the OK mud.

Sounds like you could get away with an AT tire. Several people on here like the Falken Wildpeaks. They have a size that's close to a 35".