Time line.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I put my order for a Gen3 in November of 21. Please help me determine what is the accurate time I should have this truck in my driveway. Thanks for your help.
PS the truck is being built fully loaded with all the amenities.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Ask your dealer. No one here has an answer beyond pure guesses. Maybe Apr maybe May maybe March. Who knows. It's a mess and 'standard delivery times' are out the window.

Good luck.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I put my order for a Gen3 in November of 21. Please help me determine what is the accurate time I should have this truck in my driveway. Thanks for your help.
Maybe summer time...

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d say 4 to 6 months from ordering.
However like everybody else said there’s no reliable knowledge source and your dealer has moved on to other sales so just be patient. It’ll be worth it in the end.
(Also there are many days in November and did you get a VIN and a build date?)

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Good luck buddy! Ford can’t even give you an accurate time line. If you have all options expect it to be a very long time. Bed liner alone is back ordered 20 weeks.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was placed in Oct of 21, with some amenities but not all, still no VIN. You’ll be lucky to see it by August. To note, I have no spray liner and no auto SS. Verified allocated order, 35 package.