Those that agreed on MSRP… who actually received their truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Handshake deal for MSRP. Dealer Order (to my specifications). Received my truck 9/20 with no issues at MSRP. There are good dealers out there.
This. How many of these damn threads are y’al, YES…Y’ALL, going to create? Let’s see…you, @K9 EXPERT, and two others I don’t care to remember. Do what’s best for your pockets. Nuff said.

Oh, and post pics when you take delivery.

Edit to say: do you want to see a contract too? Ridiculous!

Last edited:

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Special Ordered 6/10 @ MSRP
Order accepted by Ford 6/11
Build Day 8/18
Build Completed 9/18
Shipped 9/22
Arrived Dealership 10/12
Picked up 10/14, paid MSRP as agreed.

OP
OP
DillyDally

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This. How many of these damn threads are y’al, YES…Y’ALL, going to create? Let’s see…you, @K9 EXPERT, and two others I don’t care to remember. Do what’s best for your pockets. Nuff said.

Oh, and post pics when you take delivery.

Edit to say: do you want to see a contract too? Ridiculous!
Thank you for your useful feedback. If you don’t care about the thread don’t waste your time and more importantly mine with your meaningless opinion

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered truck in June, agree to msrp at ordering and paid msrp at delivery last week.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, this debunked. As the rock would say "IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU PAID MSRP!" All these theories to try to figure out a random system.