This might sound a little crazy but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duke240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a sub box to fit in place of the factory sub box in my Super cab. Also, the sub going in is the Alpine slim Type R....

Is this possible in a Super cab? Any suggestions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 116

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ya talk to Noah. He has a setup that'll fit better than anything else you can buy.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah has been using my truck to test fitting a sub box to replace the factory sub box. It has a really good fit. I have watched almost every step during the build of the box and it is quality box. He has also made an area on the box for an amp.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Noah has been using my truck to test fitting a sub box to replace the factory sub box. It has a really good fit. I have watched almost every step during the build of the box and it is quality box. He has also made an area on the box for an amp.

Mdf or fiberglass?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i finally made it here. been busy laying fiberglass for a box all day..... go figure.

what size woofer are you planning on using?

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Check out the Car Stereo Company...they are a vendor here and have great pricing and service. We have his two 12" subs in our blue Raptor and its awesome.

Click>>>>> The Car Stereo Company - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor
im glad you like it so much.

since these have to be custom fit and built individually it makes me feel like i accomplished something when i hear these comments. thanks.