"The Yeti" - 2013 Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Bringing sexy back

apu9aje3.jpg

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm......the bird is up to something.

I am gonna do the same thing on the light bar behind the grill, but I am goin to use a bar from a company I get my UTV Lightbars from.

Looking good Birdie!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a super slick custom setup, congrats ! Also to chime in I can't believe your rig fits in that POD / garage. How the hell do you get the door open and inside

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That bumper is insane buddy. idk if I could go that extreme, it is like there is nothing up front! I am glad you have the balls to go for it because it looks great. I just dont see me being that bold. Ill just paint the bumpers lol.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope that the Ford Grill letters light up bright ass blue. Lol. He's up to something. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Few new updates.

Got the grille back from paint last night. I had the painter spray out a few samples to try and match the texture and sheen of the hood graphic as close as possible. So what we ended up with is somewhere between and matte and satin black. I had other reasons for painting the grille but certainly once I put the black bumper up front there was no reason to retain any grey.

DSC00883_zpsff1f7abc.jpg

DSC00880_zpsbf6b221a.jpg

DSC00882_zps801fe57e.jpg

I had clear paint protection film applied to the upper skid plate on my RPG Pre Runner bumper. I also decided while I had it off that I would replace the chrome bolts with black bolts. I would have preferred if RPG had used tapered holes with machine screws but since the bolts are so prominent I figured I would make the best of it and continue the black/white theme.

DSC00886_zpsd5d93b7f.jpg

Lastly, I had the front windows tinted to match the factory rear window tint. It was somewhere around 28% on top of the 95% tint from the factory.

DSC00879_zps2a3ff744.jpg