The Wait is Over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you lucky son of a....

:worship:

Congratulations! She looks really good. I am going to get the same cover.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome! Sick truck man, congrats! That's what mine is going to look like with a spray in minus the beadlocks and graphics. I cannot wait. Im gonna have the rollx, matte black wrap for the hood, Method NVs and Toyo open country MTs waiting for it. This picture just got me so pumped

Last edited:

vpr80

Reaction score
OMG that is EXACTLY what I want...colors, specs, everything....need more pics pls, lots more!!!!

OP
OP
Pushrodv8

Pushrodv8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks agn guys , Another Proud Owner here ,like the rest of you guys , and the guys waiting for delivery will be soon, my truck is the 1st Terrain colored Raptor i see in person, couldnt be happier. The decals and beadlock capable wheels add a really aggressive appearance to it...

awesome! Sick truck man, congrats! That's what mine is going to look like with a spray in minus the beadlocks and graphics. I cannot wait. Im gonna have the rollx, matte black wrap for the hood, Method NVs and Toyo open country MTs waiting for it. This picture just got me so pumped

The Rollx cover is simply awsome, you made the right choice with Terrain looks slick when you add the black decals or even hood wraps to it . Ultimate intimidater on and off Road:sparta:

OMG that is EXACTLY what I want...colors, specs, everything....need more pics pls, lots more!!!!

time out....... dealer lot pic........

Attachments

• soon_owl.jpg
    soon_owl.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 31