The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

How does it change airbag deployment?

Less sensitive. I've hit my front so hard that the engine shut off but the bags didn't deploy. I have no idea how bad it needs to be to deploy when in off-road mode but after what I went through, I wouldn't want to find out.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Copy, thanks. I mis-understood the comments thinking it was different from what was factory set.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got nothing @Huck. I'm not sure how it works, I just assumed it reduced the air-bag deployment because of some of the hits I saw on videos where I thought the air bags should have deployed.

FODE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i cannot believe im considering this tune considering i did not want to modify her.
This tune looks like it will assist with the things im looking for out of the Raptor
Smoother Shifts
Less Clunky sounds
Better MPGS

akflier

Reaction score
i cannot believe im considering this tune considering i did not want to modify her.
This tune looks like it will assist with the things im looking for out of the Raptor
Smoother Shifts
Less Clunky sounds
Better MPGS

I was in the same boat, figuring the Raptor was great out of the box. After driving it for a month, I noticed a few things that others have and that seemed to be addressed by the tune. Such as throttle response, shifts and better shift points.
I received my tune from SVC yesterday and installed it today. I went out for a quick test run (only on pavement, since I could only escape from work for a few minutes) and I must say I am satisfied.
I am thankful for the MUCH more responsive throttle, and overall a more spirited driving experience. I chose the SVC tune because it sounded smooth and not so "in-your-face." It has delivered perfectly, I am very glad I chose the tune from SVC.
Thanks to Jeff for helping me out on the order process and a few newbie questions I pestered him with. Great customer service!