The Raptor in it’s Natural Habitat…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
If these are recent pics, and I hope they are, it's good to see you back out there. :happy107:
Thank you Sir, they are from a few weeks ago. My mfing knee is still only at about 90degrees, but it’s a lot better than when it was stuck at 70…..
if I learned nothing else from my many years in the Army, it’s that no one gives a Fuxk about your pity party. Embrace the suck and move forward. Yesterday is gone, move forward or you’re part of the Mfing problem.
Unfortunately, my wife has adopted my attitude, she doesn’t give a Rats Azzszzz about my pity party when I fall into one :(…something along the lines of..Nobody cares about your sniveling. Go wax your Raptor or Dolphin or what the Fuxk ever….. :buttkick: :banana-mario:

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, my wife has adopted my attitude, she doesn’t give a Rats Azzszzz about my pity party when I fall into one :(…something along the lines of..Nobody cares about your sniveling. Go wax your Raptor or Dolphin or what the Fuxk ever….. :buttkick: :banana-mario:
"Tough love" is what it's called in my house, lol. Keeps us moving.