the raptor has landed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badger

Reaction score
well after ordering a raptor in april and having it delayed by the tsunami indefinately - i ended up buying a '11 crew just how i would have ordered it off a lot! By chance we were visiting Madison, WI and we drove by a black raptor. I went in this morning and test drove. I have bought vehicles from them before. Well they came back with a price i could not turn down - $700 over invoice. $25,000 trade on top of that for my toyota sequioa which i paid $32,000 for lightly used over THREE years ago - that comes out to around $150/month for a $48,000 suv - wow. I thought they would come in at $22,000 for the trade in. So i saved on the tax another $1300 by trading in. black without nav or sunroof but otherwise loaded - just how i would have ordered. They just got it in last week - built aug 1 2011. Flat black - parked it next to a tux black car they had and not a big diff - kinda like the flat black on the raptor. i think if i was ordering i would go with the flat black. raptor looks so damn cool in black.

I was told that if you want the backup camera you have to get nav in 12. so i would have ended up spending 500 for the cameras and 2000 for nav i really don't want. also save the 1000 as the 12 price went up. dont need cooled seats in northern WI!

Drove her home 200 miles - quite a truck. My wife likes it so much she is going to take the kids to first day of school (private catholic school) this week. The moms should get a kick out of it. Kids think it is cool. can't wait to try her off road with the kids.

Randy - thx for your help and to everybody else out there for the great info. No clunk to deal with!!!

Last edited: