The Raptor has Landed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually picked it up Wednesday night but have had not time to take a pic and post. Pic or it didn't happen right? Sitting at just over 150 miles. Cannot wait to get her dirty but travel and family vacation schedule will delay that unit the new year.

Cannot believe how amazing this thing is. Drives nice, smooth, quick, and BIG. I have to admit, parking was a bit of an adventure first couple days. Height, width, and even length significantly bigger than the 4 Runner. lol Getting hang of it quickly though.

It is definitely a guy bug light. Hadn't even gotten out of it Thursday at work and three guys were asking questions.

Haven't had much time. Threw the WeatherTechs when I got it home. Hooked up the 120Gb hard drive for the tunes on Thursday. Today I did the front grill and SVT backlight. Love the SVT backlight but not sure on the "FORD". Not looking like I had imagined. Line-x just before Christmas (bed and wheel wells).

Attachments

• IMG_5317.JPG
    IMG_5317.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5323.JPG
    IMG_5323.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5320.JPG
    IMG_5320.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5318.JPG
    IMG_5318.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 103
OP
OP
R

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I honestly wasn't sure about the silver. It was choice #2. Now that it's here I'm lovin it.

Only issue, to fit the monster in the garage means a little southern engineering needed on the garage door. Need to replace the braces that standout about 2 inches with flat steel. Keep the integrity but loose the extra depth. The F'n garage is exactly 1 inch too short. The brace catches on the rear bumper. That's tomorrow project.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats man!! Mine should be here around the 17th. Can't wait!!!:cool: