The PCM (computer) cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the 2014 does the PCM have a cover over it? Mine did not.

photo1_zps58fbcc6c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think any of the F150's have a PCM cover except for Ecoboost models because the PCM protrudes from the firewall.

*EDIT* Looking at google now it looks like some do and some don't.

Last edited:

Locutus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...I am trying to get my PCM code for my 5Star Tuner order and it only has the letter T
This truck is new and does not look like something got smuged

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys...I am trying to get my PCM code for my 5Star Tuner order and it only has the letter T

This is also new on the 2014's. It's Ford's way of saying don't F with a good thing. I'm not sure how you can pull the code, I would contact 5star. I know SVC has dealt with this issue.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score

This is also new on the 2014's. It's Ford's way of saying don't F with a good thing. I'm not sure how you can pull the code, I would contact 5star. I know SVC has dealt with this issue.

Yes weve been dealing with this. Not all 2014s have this problem. So what we have to do is send you the progammer and you have to pull the stradegy code manuely through the device. Once we have that we can finish your tune and then email it to you.