The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flyanozira;527422. I spoke with the GM of the dealer and he told me "[I said:
the truck is in the Ford body shop getting the Raptor fenders installed and will ship next week[/I]". I've never heard a bigger line of crap in my life. Either he thinks I'm an idiot, or he is a total moron about the build process.
My question is how do I find out about the shipping and when the truck might get to the dealer? Thanks for the help.

I was told mine was in the body shop as well. Maybe there is something to it.

omanraptor

Reaction score
is there a massive delay in all trucks? or whats going on? seems like everyone is facing a delay, and i read an article on autoblog.com that raptor demand increased by 14% :S

order 2 months ago n still no update except the most hated common word in this for "unscheduled"

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a massive delay in all trucks? or whats going on? seems like everyone is facing a delay, and i read an article on autoblog.com that raptor demand increased by 14% :S

order 2 months ago n still no update except the most hated common word in this for "unscheduled"

I went almost 5 months unscheduled and looks like I am gonna be over 6 months order to mine. I WIIISSSHHH i was at 2 months.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sounds like a lot of them are running behind!! It'll be interesting to find out why (if they ever say)! Mine is one of the few that's on schedule (actually a week early), so I have no idea what's going on with them? Mine was built on the 11th and there are delays from before and after then... What colors are the tucks that are held up? Everyone chime in with your color and see if there's a common?? Mine is Silver...

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally we (myself and SVTGuy) had a build date of Oct. 7 and an estimated delivery date of Oct. 21-28. When I called SVT yesterday they told me that I had the same built date, Oct. 7, but that my delivery was now Nov. 5-11. Not sure why the delivery got delayed 2 additional weeks, especially for it to happen pro-actively. It's not like it's an unplanned delay, it seems like a planned delay.

Also, SVTGuy's truck is Black and mine is Blue, I don't see color playing a role. We do both have the 801a package and Beadlocks.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of them are running behind!! It'll be interesting to find out why (if they ever say)! Mine is one of the few that's on schedule (actually a week early), so I have no idea what's going on with them? Mine was built on the 11th and there are delays from before and after then... What colors are the tucks that are held up? Everyone chime in with your color and see if there's a common?? Mine is Silver...

Tux Black here.

Edited: Just off the phone with Ford Perf. NO *****'N CHANGE OR UPDATE on the system. Still says, "awaiting shipment." No beadlocks, stickers or trailer brake control. I do have the 801A package however.

Last edited:

ButterZ3

Reaction score
Blood!

Not sure what information you need.

I am staring at my window sticker and interested to know if I am on time for a build date as 18 Sept. Any information you have I'd really appreciate it.

VIN# 1FTFW1R63DFD68357
DFD68357 (upper right corner of window sticker)
Ordered from Louisburg Ford (Kansas) 26 July.

Thank you for your help!

NP

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tux Black here.

Edited: Just off the phone with Ford Perf. NO *****'N CHANGE OR UPDATE on the system. Still says, "awaiting shipment." No beadlocks, stickers or trailer brake control. I do have the 801A package however.

I don't think it's any of the options, since mine has pretty much everything and it just made it to the dealer, 2 weeks early?? I'm still in AK and can't leave until Sat! :mad3: Well, I guess that's the best kind of problem to have...
Here are a few photos my dealer just sent...at least it's something for us to look at....It was pretty cool of them to send photos of it coming in...They've been great to deal with!!
It'll be interesting to see if the other trucks that are held up right now are black??
edf9ecd0ec283e1e059d85e39c24dbf8.jpg

e3836518912a0f996df5094994f3b82d.jpg

e90cac69a18aa5cdca4bd761e0e9ec48.jpg

4d7d9f67cc0db83a87c36c6e9580330f.jpg

efc914f2af59d5f6520bca2bf09c9b2a.jpg