The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope Im one of the first ones to receive my 14. This wait is absurd, ill have been waiting since may 6th until I get my 14

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok blood. Shoulda got pulled friday with scott. Cant wait to see some movement!!!

F52733
1214 and 1215
Pri 11

And answer my last PM!!

-from my tab 3

Upnorth

Reaction score
Ordered about a week and half ago, dealer put in a job build and saying its not scheduled. He is saying the rep can't confirm if my truck will be built (2013 Scab) can those more experienced tell me if I missed the 2013 build and they are just milking me along or can a 2013 still be built?

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope to get mine on the 19th as well.

Good Luck. I think three of us on here have the 19th as an ETA!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Ordered about a week and half ago, dealer put in a job build and saying its not scheduled. He is saying the rep can't confirm if my truck will be built (2013 Scab) can those more experienced tell me if I missed the 2013 build and they are just milking me along or can a 2013 still be built?

No one will confirm this, but from what I have read, the order cut off for 2013 Raptors was 8/2/13. The order banks for the 2014 Raptor is supposed to be opened on 8/12/13, with production starting 10/28/13 for the 2014 Raptor.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

the orders for the 2014's will open

8/12/13

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh!! What did you order and from where?

I ordered from Van Bortel in Rochester,NY for INVOICE. I was 7th on the list out of 7, they were told two days ago that they would only receive 3 more 13's. Guess the people in front of me in line wanted their truck, can't blame them at all. But this puts me waiting for a 14 since may 6th of this year. It sucks but it is what it is and I know this truck will be worth the wait. In the mean time I will be accumulating a nice down payment for this truck. I was kind of hoping I'd have it in time for football season to start so I could tailgate at ny jets games with it but looks like ill be getting it sometime in December or maybe even after the new year.

Upnorth

Reaction score
Thanks Trafficman, the job was put in the bank on 8/2/13 so if that is the case it may be that I just missed the cut-off, which is just how it goes I suppose. Sadly that obviously puts me way out there on the 14 builds, silly thing is I just don't like the new rear sticker set i saw on the promo shots, but looks like the rest is basically the same. I suppose I could order without the sticker and order up the old set and put them on after the fact, but that's a topic for a different thread, lol! I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for the info, keep it coming.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning Blood,

I was wondering if you could give me am update as to where my truck is in the shipping process. I'm hoping it will get to Roush a little sooner than expected. Thanks again man.

1FTFW1R60DFD15969

Michael

Poe, VA
eta 8/15

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Dear Blood, if you don't mind please check for me these orders
Dealer #f21717
Order #C188
Order #C189

Thanks a lot .. appreciate it :D

both unscheduled clean.

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Ok blood. Shoulda got pulled friday with scott. Cant wait to see some movement!!!

F52733
1214 and 1215
Pri 11

And answer my last PM!!

-from my tab 3

nothing yet,should be pulled by the end of the week i would guess as they still have 2 being built.

Last edited: