The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Van Bortel Update: Steve Miller just told me that he was informed by Ford that he will only get 3 more 2013s. He has reached out to the 1st 3 guys in line asking them if they still want a 2013 or a 2014. If any of these orders opt for a 2014 then he will move down the line. Once these 3 2013s have been spoken for, everyone else on the wait list will default to 2014s. Steve will contact you if you are defaulting to the 2014 list.

Well looks like I'm gonna be waiting till December/ January haha. When will Steve be contacting us to let us know we are now confirmed an order for a 2014? God I hope they have terrain in 2014. Can anyone confirm they are bringing this color back?

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY.......been a long 5 1/2 months just brought her home an hour ago....Man what a Bad Ass truck!!!!!

Blood thank you for all the updates over the lest several months you rock man.

Looking forward to hooking up with the southern Cali guys!

:happy160::happy160:

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY.......been a long 5 1/2 months just brought her home an hour ago....Man what a Bad Ass truck!!!!!

Congrats very jealous!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

:Rock on: :banana-mario: :big_banana_Dance: :rockit:

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Happy for you HM......I'm almost there!

Dude where's your truck located? Should be on train somewhere?

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:Rock on: :banana-mario: :big_banana_Dance: :rockit:

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Dude where's your truck located? Should be on train somewhere?

Not sure. My dealer thinks it'll be here on the 19th. I was gna wait for next week to ask blood for a status check. I gotta mirror what the other guys here have said......blood you have made this process so much better! Thanks again for all you do!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure. My dealer thinks it'll be here on the 19th. I was gna wait for next week to ask blood for a status check. I gotta mirror what the other guys here have said......blood you have made this process so much better! Thanks again for all you do!

Call SVT in the am. If its on a train ask you dealer to do a tracking for you. If its the 19th, I was off by a week. :mad3:

Last edited:

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call SVT in the am. If its on a train ask you dealer to do a tracking for you. If its the 19th, I was off by a week. :mad3:

I called cs on tuesday and the rep told me it was sent to plant on 29th and wil be completed on the 27th......I had to explain to him that the ETA start end dates are the delivery eta window and it doesnt take a month to build a car and he thought for a minute and said ohhhh ive been reading this wrong this whole time!

I will call SVT in the am....ty for reminding me!