The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with SVT and they said I have a VIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I ordered with Joe at Puente Hills so you guys are next!.......I just called my dealer and he said he's on his way to work and will check to see if he can get my VIN.....IM SO EXCITED!.......just in case the dealer isn't able to see my VIN....Blood? anything on your end?

Dealer: F71072 Order No: J238

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swascanne, OH

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

In Transit Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX988404 (Norfolk Southern Corp )

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

1ftfw1r65dfc43067

Just got off the phone with SVT and they said I have a VIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I ordered with Joe at Puente Hills so you guys are next!.......I just called my dealer and he said he's on his way to work and will check to see if he can get my VIN.....IM SO EXCITED!.......just in case the dealer isn't able to see my VIN....Blood? anything on your end?

Dealer: F71072 Order No: J238

ALRIGHTY!......Look at you......all gitty.......hahahahha

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood - SVT isn't able to see any updates, just checked a few minutes ago. Truck still shows the last update as of March 29th where it was sitting at the rail yard in Michigan "awaiting shipment". Can you please look up any info that you can find for me? I appreciate it!
Last 8 of VIN # DFB99024

april 12th shows shipped,do not always get shipper tracking.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Blood when you get a chance, Order # 7795, Dealer # 74B-541.
Thank You,
Matthew

1FTFW1R61DFC35712
being built .

hntnrptrz

Reaction score
Thanks alot Blood!! That's great news to see she's finally on the rail and heading my way! Hopefully only one more week before it arrives. Thanks again Blood.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just got off the phone with svt and they said i have a vin!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....i ordered with joe at puente hills so you guys are next!.......i just called my dealer and he said he's on his way to work and will check to see if he can get my vin.....im so excited!.......just in case the dealer isn't able to see my vin....blood? Anything on your end?

Dealer: F71072 order no: J238

1ftfw1r66dfc50240 week may 6th