The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RC51,

I noticed you had orders in at Heller Ford and Super Ford....any idea which one will come in first? I ask because I ordered a few weeks after you at Super Ford in Puente Hills and I'm hoping to move up a spot (Joe Grasso said I was 3rd in line). Thanks.

Heller Ford is scheduled. Super Ford is Unscheduled. I most likely will cancel my order with Super Ford...when I get confirmation from Blood if he can see my VIN

almunther6

Reaction score
hi guys, first of all i want to thank everyone here in the forum, who helped us in everyway they could and Blood wont forget the help and support u provided to us and to everyone here in the forum really appreciated, thanks a lot .. sorry for my delay but i was enjoying the ride :party36: .. received it on Tuseday got it out from the port .. whatever i will say about the car everyone knows it, its just amazing for me coming from a sedan cars to a mini cooper and finally a raptor all i can say such an amazing truck and im really happy with the choice i did .. anyways here are some crappy phone pics of my raptor and my friends raptor, sorry for the quality:

Attachments

• raptor7.jpg
    raptor7.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 37
  • raptor6.jpg
    raptor6.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 34
  • raptor1.JPG
    raptor1.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 37
  • raptor3.JPG
    raptor3.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 36
  • raptor2.jpg
    raptor2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 35

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood could you please look my truck up? 1FTFX1R64DFB99432 S-cab Terrain.

Swascanne, OH

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Truck is suppose to ship to Tuttle Click Ford in Irvine, CA (Southern California).
Dealer has been so so on updates and according to them they're getting their info from the area FORD rep, whatever that means. Normally I need to contact them otherwise I'd probably not get any. But when I do contact them they reply pretty quickly. I've always dug a little deeper than normal updates though. A guy over on the f150 boards usually get's me a little more info based on my vin#, guessing he has some dealer affiliation. But yeah it's been a long wait so far. And still no ETA as of today. I'll likely be one of the few people that have ordered and will wait 6mos or longer for the truck, especially since it's already been 5 mos. I'm going to give it another month and if still no ETA, I may move in another direction.

Hopefully BLOOD can get an update?
VIN:1FTFW1R63DFB76145

Thanks!
In Transit Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX988404 (Norfolk Southern Corp )

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

they say....it's scheduled for april 29 and there is a vin available. They tell me to contact the dealer for the vin.

blood can you perhaps see if there is a vin available?
Dealer code- f71101
order # c005

thanks blood in advance!

So fellas..... I can't think today.....
What does this mean when it is scheduled for april 29 ?

1ftfw1r65dfc43067