The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A few fundamentals:

Call SVT (1-800-367-3788 option 1) on Fridays for the latest updates. Orders are pulled on Thursdays.
When you get pulled, your dealer should have your VIN by Friday. If not, ask blood politely.
Soon after you get pulled, SVT will give you a build day (~3-4 weeks from pull date) and ETA (running a couple weeks from your build day right now but in the past they would always say 3-6 weeks). The build day and eta can and often does change (usually not the way you would like, but not always).
After it's built, you can try and track with help from your dealer, SVT or blood.

Last edited:

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from my dealer that my Raptor has arrived and I can pick it up tomorrow. I probably will not sleep tonight. I cannot complain as it only took 8 weeks and 5 days from time of order to time of arrival at the dealership. They are going to keep it inside for the night and then get it serviced in the morning, I will go and pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is your dealer any help in letting you know where you're at? I know it helped me a lot to know when the Raptors ahead of me were getting pulled.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey gentlemen,

I just got done speaking to my dealer on my 13 order, he claims the order has been pulled but he cant see a VIN yet because a build date hasnt been scheduled.

Seems kind of confusing to me, i thought as soon as the order is pulled by Ford its assigned a VIN and a build date?

Im just stressing over this because im going on a 10 week TDY on May 18th and i was hoping the truck would get here earlier than that.
Priority # = 10
Order# = F271
Dealer Code - 27465

If anyone could shed some insight it would be much appreciated, thanks. :shrug:

Unscheduled

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Hi Blood I know you get asked this a million times is there any info you could give me on my order please?

Ordered 2/13/2013
Order # 3075
Dealer # F53479
Priority 10

I ordered the truck out of A KS DLR and am having a courtesy delivery here in Vegas.

Thank you in advance for you time.

Josh
Unscheduled

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a Raptor with an ETA of next week. It was ordered in December. Their typical order time is 3-4 months.

...and that's the extent of what they're "able" to tell me (read: willing).

I wish I had a better clue about where I stood. I've seen three different Raptors roll through there since I placed my order. I've been tempted to pop down to Munday Ford in Bastrop and see how communicative they are. I know it'd be a great bit ol' reset on the whole thing...but I could likely save some money.