The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone with a build week next week able to get their window sticker yet?

Mine is supposed to get built next week but still no sticker :(

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=<your vin here>

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only those with build days of March 11th or 12th should be able to get their window stickers today. Today would be day 1 and then count to your build day. You should be able to get it on the 7th day out. If not, I don't know what's up. Either your build day has slipped or ??.

CLM

Reaction score
congratulations.....
when was your order date?

I ordered on December 26th, got the DORA on the 27th, got build week from Blood on Feb 1st, window sticker on the 13th, build date on the 19th, was still waiting to be shipped on the 22nd, going through Michigan on the 24th, arrived at rail yard in KC on the 27th, arrived at dealer on March 5th. Picking up on the 8th and heading home on the 9th after having several rounds of KC BBQ.
:bowroflwerd6:

Mtbikerford1

Reaction score
Can I have some help too please?

ordered 12/28/2012 14:09:57 PST

order no r039

priority 19

dealer F72403

order code 801a

Santa came LATE :(

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only those with build days of March 11th or 12th should be able to get their window stickers today. Today would be day 1 and then count to your build day. You should be able to get it on the 7th day out. If not, I don't know what's up. Either your build day has slipped or ??.

I was worried that was the case. Sounds like it's probably either later in the week or it got pushed back. I've got a call into the dealer to try and get the specific build day, but not sure of the specific date yet.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call SVT 1-800-367-3788 and they should be able to give you the build day also. Have the last 8 of your VIN ready.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call SVT 1-800-367-3788 and they should be able to give you the build day also. Have the last 8 of your VIN ready.

Sure enough, pushed back a bit to the 13th. With any luck should be able to check out the window sticker tomorrow. Hopefully the shipping is fast, I'm about 4 hours from the Dearborn plant so one would hope it will be.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check again after midnight tonight. Some seem to see it at midnight eastern while others don't see it until morning. GL!