The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks....I probably shouldn't have called because hearing the guy on the phone tell me "unscheduled" gave me the same feeling I got the last time a girl dumped me :(

He's been telling me that for a few weeks. I swear on Friday morning his voice sounds rather resigned: "...still unscheduled."

I mostly call to confirm that it's still unscheduled. :p

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood,
Is there anything you can tell me or is it too early? Truck was ordered on 2/12 from dealer F11458 and my order number is 0212.

thanks
Darryl

to early,give it at least a month.

Last edited:

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After being told my orginal order was now pushed back to July/August delivery time frame, I found another Dealership nearby that cut me the same deal, 500.00 over invoice. It will be ordered next Tuesday and I will receive my new DORA then and the waiting game begins anew. I am number four in line now and the other three people who ordered, there vehicles are being shipped to the dealership now. So technically, my order is soon. Dealer told me 6-11 week time frame. Any of my SoCal homies want to order one, Contact Nick at Heller Ford in Escondido. He is not sure how long they can do the Raptor at this price as every other Dealer around here is asking MSRP+ and getting it, so call him quick if your on the fence or in a mega wait like I was. Nick was not the most knowledgeable on the Ford order system, but he was nice to deal with and admitted his limitations on what he knows and does not know. Did not try to BS me at all.
Now I have two on order, first one to deliver wins, or I do anyway.

Last edited:

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood I know you get asked this a million times is there any info you could give me on my order please?

Order # 3075
Dealer # F53479
Priority 10

I ordered the truck out of A KS DLR and am having a courtesy delivery here in Vegas.

Thank you in advance for you time.

Josh

please wait at least a month before asking. unscheduled

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

alright blood think ya could give me an update on 1FTFW1R60DFB65085 wondering if there is an eta availible yet .

thanks in advance

march 8 eta

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Hey Blood,
If you get a chance could you check if I got a build date yet and what the priority is?
Dealer: F13048
Order: J001
ordered 11/16
Thank You!

1FTFW1R64DFB94671
build week march 18th

Whitt

Reaction score
most likely because he ordered from a dealership with low allotment.

The dealer was telling me that they have plenty of allotment, but its a small dealership and they had one delivered in December so I think its an allotment issue. The wait is starting to drive me crazy, especially after i see all these quick orders... :shrug:

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood.....thanks for all your help on this forum....

I was wondering is there a way that you can check the allotment of a dealership?

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dearest Mr. blood,

Mine was rolled off the line yesterday, not sure how fast shipping info shows up... would you be so kind? 1FTFW1R69DFB75520

Thanks for the look!

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email from my dealer today, and apparently my beast has a scheduled Bday! He didnt tell me when the build date was as he said he didnt have the information but will have it next week. One step closer to getting a new toy in the garage lineup!

For you guys waiting....it took 5 weeks to get to this point from when my order was submitted.