The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it only really matters if the dealer has other trucks with a lower priority on order. If they only have your truck with a priority 19 on order, you'll get pulled the same time as if you were a priority 10.

Mine was a 10 from the start and she took 5 months..

Edit: I believe 99 means the order is in the system, but it will not be built until the dealer changes it to a 10-19.

That is what I though. I appreciate the clarification! I still get frustrated when I think of how long I waited, but I do enjoy the truck every time that I fire it up!!!!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just changed an option on my order (added the blue accent interior), can anybody confirm that adding an option does NOT affect your wait time as far as the order being pulled? I have read a few posts where some say it may, some say it does not. Was just curious, I would hate to have my order cancelled and have to put in a new one just for the addition of the blue accent.

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just changed an option on my order (added the blue accent interior), can anybody confirm that adding an option does NOT affect your wait time as far as the order being pulled? I have read a few posts where some say it may, some say it does not. Was just curious, I would hate to have my order cancelled and have to put in a new one just for the addition of the blue accent.

Pretty sure If they havent started building it your fine..Waits are usually if you add something they have a backorder on.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As long as your order has not been pulled, you can make changes and it will not affect your wait time.

I went through this with my order when I switched from Silver to Terrain.

You are good.

RaceRed

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my truck the moment it came off the truck! I have had it for over a week now and have tinted the windows and added the craven stubby antenna. I will post some recent pics when I have time to take pics with a better camera than an iPhone! Also thought I would show some pics of my '11 FX4 I traded to get the Raptor!

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order Number

Just spoke to my dealer and confirmed that the factory has recieved the order. Order #1513, priority 10. Now the long wait begins...:birgits_tiredcoffee

Last edited:

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my DORA today, priority 16. This good or bad?

To really understand it, you can read this existing thread.
Ordering and the "System"

But bottom line is Priority means nothing to anyone else except the dealer. It is just their way of telling the factory of all the orders they are submitting, which they want built first. Likely they have 6 ahead of you on their priority list. They may be Raptors, or they may be something else.