The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a Silver SCREW. I now have about 400 miles one it. When I ordered it, it was not my first choice. It sits outside 100% of the time so the brighter colors were ruled out. Too much upkeep to keep them looking nice (when not covered in dirt). Silver seemed the right choice, especially since the world figured out how to craft a silver that doesn't disintegrate over time.

Short story long, I now love the Silver. I did not get the graphics though I will wrap the hood in the Spring.

bluehairdave

Reaction score
anyone else order in Sept and still have no VIN # etc? My dealer said they check every week and nothing.... i was priority 16 on the order sheet.. wanted to see if this is standard. I ordered it Sept 28th 2012.

aware

Reaction score
anyone else order in Sept and still have no VIN # etc? My dealer said they check every week and nothing.... i was priority 16 on the order sheet.. wanted to see if this is standard. I ordered it Sept 28th 2012.
16 is your problem. Dealer needs to make it a 10.

SVTCQ

Reaction score

I ordered mine August 20th with priority 10 and picked up December 12th. Keep the faith, it's worth the wait.

phinman

Reaction score
I ordered mine right before Thanksgiving. Got my VIN last week. Based on the window sticker, it is scheduled to build Jan 3rd. Not sure why the longer window from sticker to build (most on here say it is about a week). Thinking it has to do with the holidays.

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered aug 8th. Got vin last Monday and build date of jan 7th. Finally! I'm sure your order will get pulled in the next few weeks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dbax2000

Reaction score
Blood,

First of all Merry Christmas to you and your family! I couldn't have made it this far in my wait without your updates!

Can you tell me how far my truck has made it since last week? 1FTFW1R64DFA99723

Thanks again for all the updates!

Bax

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey blood,

how r u doing??

when my friend and I should expect our cars???

1ftfw1r62dfb06314

1FTFW1R64DFB06315

really appreciate your help

Eta dec25 1ftfw1r62dfb06314 in Atlanta .1FTFW1R64DFB06315 eta dec26 also in Atlanta. Congrats.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Blood,

First of all Merry Christmas to you and your family! I couldn't have made it this far in my wait without your updates!

Can you tell me how far my truck has made it since last week? 1FTFW1R64DFA99723

Thanks again for all the updates!

Bax

In Ohio dec31 eta.