The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

battousai

Reaction score
A little late to the party. Left work early on Friday and drove an hour out to Sealy to pick up my truck. Traded in my WRX in the process.

i-xT3z6QS-L.jpg

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so ive got a build week. 12-3. anyone know how soon ill actually have a build date? i gots to know.... i could call svt everyday but that seems excessive.

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so ive got a build week. 12-3. anyone know how soon ill actually have a build date? i gots to know.... i could call svt everyday but that seems excessive.

No clue but I'd like to know as soon as possible too. I'm going to try and take the tour the day mine is being built.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My Build week was 11-5, it was the Friday before the build week when i found out a build date. Mr. Blood was able to do that for me. I think it depends on the other trucks in production and matching up the robots to the line. It will probably ship from production to transit on Friday 12-7 and expect 3 - 6 weeks for dealer delivery. There will be stoppage time for the holidays everywhere, so my guess is that you will have it ready to pick up the 1st week of January.

Please note that I am just talking out of my arse and have no experience whatsoever to give advise. Blood will be able to give me more betterer answers :)

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since ive had my order pulled, and i need my vin to finalize my financing with my local credit union. And ive talked to my salesman about giving me my vin, and because he has yet to deliver, as is par for the course, could i trouble you one last time, mr blood sir, to provide me with my vin, at your leisure, as im sure ill get it from you, even if yur dead, before i get it from my dealer?
F53517
r001

1ftfx1r67dfa91550

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Scheduled build day is also 12/3

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

No clue but I'd like to know as soon as possible too. I'm going to try and take the tour the day mine is being built.

Current build day11/26

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1ftfx1r67dfa91550

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Current build day11/26
thank you so much. guess your my pseudo-salesman, since my real one apparently went awol. cant believe the dealership even pays the guy

Last edited:

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1ftfx1r67dfa91550

Current build day11/26

Thanks Blood, you're the man!

mg24k

Reaction score
well, well, well......look what just arrived (08 NOV).....

Finally, after waiting 12 days in a metro St Louis railyard!

Hmmm....next stop, Bakflip hard tonneau cover.

Oh, this truck is incredible.....absolutely, incredible!!!! You will NOT be disappointed. My wife is already sweating me about driving it and she JUST got a 2013 Merc GLK.

Attachments

• raptor4.jpg
    raptor4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 59
  • raptor8.jpg
    raptor8.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 77
  • raptor1.jpg
    raptor1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 47
  • raptor3.jpg
    raptor3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 37
  • raptor9.jpg
    raptor9.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, well, well......look what just arrived (08 NOV).....

Finally, after waiting 12 days in a metro St Louis railyard!

Hmmm....next stop, Bakflip hard tonneau cover.

Oh, this truck is incredible.....absolutely, incredible!!!! You will NOT be disappointed. My wife is already sweating me about driving it and she JUST got a 2013 Merc GLK.

Awesome looking truck brother !!!
Gratz to you.