The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTCQ

Reaction score
Argh ordered 8-10-12 just called svt and still is unscheduled:emotions122:

I ordered right around the same time as you and I JUST got my build date for Nov. 20. Hopefully I get a nice Christmas present from Ford.

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our truck is here! My wife and I found a dealer in the DFW area to order for us at invoice. We went in on 9/22/2012 and put down a small deposit for the order, and today 10 days after our 10/30 build date our truck is at the dealer! We are going to pick it up tomorrow at noon! This will be my wife's truck--whipple goes on in two weeks :party28:

raptor.jpg

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha--my daily driver is an Audi and my garage car a GT500. Didn't do anything--my wife is just cool :)

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
since ive had my order pulled, and i need my vin to finalize my financing with my local credit union. and ive talked to my salesman about giving me my vin, and because he has yet to deliver, as is par for the course, could i trouble you one last time, mr blood sir, to provide me with my vin, at your leisure, as im sure ill get it from you, even if yur dead, before i get it from my dealer?
F53517
R001