The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gave the dealer instruction not to remove and packing,not to inspect it or do any prep work. tell I'm present. also i want a pic of the dash(mileage) the minute its off the truck and it better match when i get there.

geez, yur almost as paranoid as i am. and i plan to do the same thing. nobodies driving my truck but me

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how many miles are on the truck when they arrive from the factory? Does the factory test drive them to make sure everything works around a track for like a mile or two?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mr. blood sir, i dont know when order status info becomes available to ya, but when ya get a chance could you check to see if my order got pulled last night? thank you in advance, kind sir

K53517
R001

Nothing yet.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Hey blood can you look this afternoon on order: 9044 dealer F23270. it was scheduled for production on 10-25 so it still may be on the the line right now. just looking for a confermation on produced and the ETA. No hurry. and thanks in advance.

Nov,12 eta

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Hey blood, if you don't mind checking again. I would really appreciate it.

Dealer: F71083
Order no: 1328

Nothing yet.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Blood,

Can you check the status of my order when you get a chance?
Dealer: F71153
Order No: 180R

Thanks,
WW

Material hold.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how many miles are on the truck when they arrive from the factory? Does the factory test drive them to make sure everything works around a track for like a mile or two?

2-50 miles most are around 7 if you have one with more it was pulled and air tested (not jumped) for leaks and squeaks .

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2-50 miles most are around 7 if you have one with more it was pulled and air tested (not jumped) for leaks and squeaks .

Ha!! That's the first thing I thought of when I read "air tested" is them jumping it to see if it passes... Now if that were the case, where do I send my resume?