The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck was built yesterday 2 months to the day from when I ordered it. It is also setting in the rail yard waiting for the trip to Texas. White SCREW with bed side graphics...by the way.:rockit: Now the big wait begins again!

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we need to have a chart showing orders filled because I'm not feeling very optimistic that mine is coming anytime soon.. Hell I just hope to be able to survive a pregnant wife who is getting less understanding with each week passing without good news. This is because I sold my old truck and we are a 1 vehicle home right now = unhappy wife unhappy life.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is interesting

Just texted my dealer and asked them for an update. They told me Ford called them today to confirm that the "orders were all end users". In other words to make sure the orders are legitimate with customers and NOT for brokers who plan to resell or export them.

My dealer has 13 2013s on order and has not delivered a single 2013 Raptor yet. I was told by the end of next week his orders would most likely be pulled.