The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I have not received my 2013 yet but it is sitting in a rail yard 14 miles away from my house! It should be delivered to dealer tommorow but no guarantees from the union workers at the yard...

Out of curiosity, how do you know it's yours? Were there a couple of them with yours?

I wonder if mines in there too... :emotions122:

mg24k

Reaction score
Ok! I thought maybe I had fat fingers and was ******** up the link!! At least I know its not working for others as well!! Ill check it again later.

hey bro, looks like your window sticker is up now. one more step huh? lol

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The Oxford White with bedside graphics is growing on me. Talk me out of changing my mind

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey bro, looks like your window sticker is up now. one more step huh? lol

Thanks Man!!! Looks like the build date got pushed back to the 16th so thats why it wouldnt work yesterday!!

The good news is at least I dont get a MONDAY TRUCK!!! Tuesday Truck here I come!!!

**Just noticed my window sticker is missing the ford factory tonneau cover that is on my DORA!! WTF????

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Man!!! Looks like the build date got pushed back to the 16th so thats why it wouldnt work yesterday!!

The good news is at least I dont get a MONDAY TRUCK!!! Tuesday Truck here I come!!!

**Just noticed my window sticker is missing the ford factory tonneau cover that is on my DORA!! WTF????

I think that is added at the dealer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc