The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nemesis

Reaction score
Good Monring.

SO far today is a good day. I called the SVT Hotline and they told me that I have a build date of Oct. 20th. Talk about putting a smile on my face.

The problem is that he said I need to get in touch with my dealer for a VIN. I have been trying to get in touch with my dealer since last Thursday with no luck.

So I am going to ask the almightly all-knowing Blood for some insight please.

Order#: J029
Dealer: F71179
White Screw

Thanks in advance.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ot my VIN last week and called SVT. I got confirmation of a 10/15 build week. I just called again and the update was as of yesterday I have a 10/17 scheduled build day....1 week to birth!

i got an update on mine yesterday and have the same build day.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going off what busa said, not trying to start a nasty rumor lol! However, by the weekend we will be half way through October. From what I have seen, guys are getting build dates about 2 weeks out. Figure a few weeks for delivery and guess what it's Thanksgiving. That is all assuming we all get VINs this week. If not, we're looking more like December.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

I'm in NY we should find a dealer that has the allocation and order from there!!! GROUP BUY!!!!

mg24k

Reaction score
linnwgetin, your vin is doing the same thing that mine did up until today. I was thinking mine would show up on the 8th (being 7 days from the 15th build week)...however, it's not an exact science I suppose. That said, I do believe your's will be posted within 24-48 hours.

When I called SVT to check on mine they said the last update on my vehicle (on their tracking system) was on the 8th and that my order was sent to production for an actual 15 OCT build date. The SVT rep also said that it takes up to two days then another 3 to 6 weeks to be delivered to the dealership. I'm pretty sure everyone that has a 15 OCT build week....will end up getting there window stickers throughout this week. This rep also said the vehicle is produced on the same assembly line as the "normal" 150's.

Maybe someone with insider knowledge can revisit this and give a better answer on the window stickers.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
linnwgetin, your vin is doing the same thing that mine did up until today. I was thinking mine would show up on the 8th (being 7 days from the 15th build week)...however, it's not an exact science I suppose. That said, I do believe your's will be posted within 24-48 hours.

When I called SVT to check on mine they said the last update on my vehicle (on their tracking system) was on the 8th and that my order was sent to production for an actual 15 OCT build date. The SVT rep also said that it takes up to two days then another 3 to 6 weeks to be delivered to the dealership. I'm pretty sure everyone that has a 15 OCT build week....will end up getting there window stickers throughout this week. This rep also said the vehicle is produced on the same assembly line as the "normal" 150's.

Maybe someone with insider knowledge can revisit this and give a better answer on the window stickers.

Ok! I thought maybe I had fat fingers and was ******** up the link!! At least I know its not working for others as well!! Ill check it again later.

cobradoc

Reaction score
I got my VIN Friday with a 10/22 build. Asked if the Beadlocks where available yet. They place the order and omitted the Beadlocks. Called today Beadlocks are gonna push it back 2 weeks. Told them to go add Beadlocks I'll wait. Is anyone getting build dates with the Beadlocks?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my VIN Friday with a 10/22 build. Asked if the Beadlocks where available yet. They place the order and omitted the Beadlocks. Called today Beadlocks are gonna push it back 2 weeks. Told them to go add Beadlocks I'll wait. Is anyone getting build dates with the Beadlocks?
not yet. i am talking to the dealer trying to add them again, but the dealer is having a hard time adding them