The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been asking blood every other week and calling svt the in between weeks with that said I called svt last week and no change. Blood if you wouldn't mind checking I'd appreciate it if not its no big deal. Thanks either way
Dealer 53C410
Order 0103

i see paper work.now pri,13
ill check later today, again.

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1FTFW1R63DFA48777 oct 22 build week! hows that?

Best day EVER thanks Blood you made my year. I actually read this and before I could reply the dealer called. Dealer: "guess what your order was pulled"...Me: "I know, this is my vin#" Awkward pause..."how the hell do you find this stuff out?!?!" Has to be one of the best conversations I've ever had hahaha.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What can the SVT hotline tell us that blood can't? Nothing I assume...

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

when i called the other day they said unscheduled. but when i asked for my priority number, they said they didnt have it. ???

any news for me? mr. blood, sir?
order #R001
dealer F53517

id sure love to trump my dealership salesman like sierra did :laughing1:

SVTCQ

Reaction score
Will an order get pushed back if you add an option? I did my original order mid-August (don't remember exact date) but added front/rear camera on 9/14. Called SVT, still no VIN. Order date on my sheet is showing 9/14.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when i called the other day they said unscheduled. but when i asked for my priority number, they said they didnt have it. ???

any news for me? mr. blood, sir?
order #R001
dealer F53517

id sure love to trump my dealership salesman like sierra did :laughing1:

Unscheduled .

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think so. I was told by my dealer I could adjust my order any way I want up til it gets pulled. Once it gets pulled, it will delay your order if you want to add or delete options.

Will an order get pushed back if you add an option? I did my original order mid-August (don't remember exact date) but added front/rear camera on 9/14. Called SVT, still no VIN. Order date on my sheet is showing 9/14.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Changes upto your vin are no issue.