The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, the Dealership where I bought my Raptor called, they have a fully loaded Terran that was special ordered and the person is not taking delivery. They will deal on this truck. Does not have any graphics. If interested, PM me and I will give you the name and number. The Dealership is in Garland, Texas - suburb of Dallas.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blood,

I'm trying to get an update ETA to the Dealership in regards to my order. I need to purchase a plane tickets as soon as possible. Was built early Sept.

Thanks Mang!!!

VIN is: DFD48341

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck Z! Take pics for us...remember us little people still out here!

I'm hoping 2 weeks until delivery for myself.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I'm trying to get an update ETA to the Dealership in regards to my order. I need to purchase a plane tickets as soon as possible. Was built early Sept.

Thanks Mang!!!

VIN is: DFD48341

I had to buy a ticket too, so I went ahead and just took a guess at mine! At least I have family in that area I can stay with if it's delayed a bit! What was your projected ETA initially? Seems like a lot of trucks have been arriving 2 weeks after their build date...good luck and I hope you get it soon...I'm right behind you!!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and take a shot at it before tickets go up again. I'm from Ks, so I can just stay with my parents for a day or so, if required.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Just tried to have my dealer change some options, but said the system wouldn't let him, is it possible that its because my order is about to be pulled??