The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! What a bummer! I've kinda been following... I noticed that another order (J241) got pulled recently, but AFTER your mishap. I would've thought your new order would have been taken care of 1st. Do you have any idea what their allocation is? 1/month? 2/month? Im just trying to figure out where I stand so I can mentally prepare myself for the wait. Our dealer actually called me... tried to sell me the black one, except he told me that it was an "extra raptor" that Ford sent him. I let him know that I was aware of the mistake, he fumbled on his words then quickly ended our conversation. Come to think of it, he mentioned it was exactly like my order except without the tailgate step...when the reality is I ordered a Blue Flame. Great! Now I need to make sure all my options are correct...
Good Luck BGCPrez, I hope he makes things right for you.. QUICKLY!!!

Order date: 4/26/13
Dealer: F71072
Order#: J243
Priority: 16

its blue

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Blood,

Any details on VIN: 1FTFW1R63DFC61003 you can provide will be greatly appreciated. :D

Thanks in advance!

-Frankie

built, eta moved up 6/6

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Hey Blood ...

Mine should be getting close now... If you get around to checking for me, I would greatly appreciate it!

1FTFW1R63DFC46632

THANKS

delivered

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, could you please check status on my Raptor. VIN 1FTFW1R61DFC77894 I have to arrange flights to go pick up my truck in New York. Much appreciated.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, could you please check status on my Raptor. VIN 1FTFW1R61DFC77894 I have to arrange flights to go pick up my truck in New York. Much appreciated.

shows eta 6/22

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Exactly........
anyone anyone?

wax at will! i wouldnt go buffing it out but a coat of wax is fine.

jmracer230r

Reaction score
Hey Blood, was wondering if you could get me my vin number yet. My dealer keeps telling me they are going to contact me as soon as they hear something but my order was pulled on Friday and still no word yet. Thank you in advance.

Dealer # 16e490
Order # 1989
Ordered March 26