The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLM

Reaction score
Of course I have been checking everyday (4 or 5 times a day) for the last week, just in case it was going to be built early. Lol. Checked about 9pm last night and it wasn't there, checked at 5am this morning and it was.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked this afternoon... railcar is currently in Ohio. (NY bound). Dealer says Friday or Saturday. ****** can't get here soon enough!!!

The build wait was the easy part... shipping part is just brutal.. lol

I can't imagine waiting weeks/ months after she's built.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe Blood can answer this - I have heard mixed answers. Does Ford pull the orders Wednesday night or Thursday night? Blood, don't want to to bother you tonight if they aren't getting pulled.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe Blood can answer this - I have heard mixed answers. Does Ford pull the orders Wednesday night or Thursday night? Blood, don't want to to bother you tonight if they aren't getting pulled.

Thursday.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Hey Blood,
Would love to get an update on my order when you have time, please?

VIN: 1FTFW1R63DFB45011

Thank you!

In Transit Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX255104 (Union Pacific Railroad ) Roper, UT Feb-13-2013, 04:12 MT eta Feb-21-2013