The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. My truck is due in the week of the 5th and my sales guy goes on a week vacation the 8th.. if she's not in by the 7th I'm stuck waiting till the 15th! :emotions122:

thats bs. are you telling me when my truck hits the lot only certain people involved in the transaction can let me take delivery? if thats suckers there and im not driving it the very next day theres gonna be a shitstorm brewing on the horizon.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats bs. are you telling me when my truck hits the lot only certain people involved in the transaction can let me take delivery? if thats suckers there and im not driving it the very next day theres gonna be a shitstorm brewing on the horizon.

That was the impression I was given the last time he called me.

Sense mine isn't getting built until tomorrow, she would have to be built and delivered in 11 days to make it in time.. so there's a good chance she won't even make it here until after he's back from vacation anyway. So I'm trying not to make waves, yet...

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was the impression I was given the last time he called me.

Sense mine isn't getting built until tomorrow, she would have to be built and delivered in 11 days to make it in time.. so there's a good chance she won't even make it here until after he's back from vacation anyway. So I'm trying not to make waves, yet...

Thats dumb. I dont know why your guy would have to be there. They have plenty of other people who could handle the process so you could get your very expensive 50K+ truck without having to wait for some guy to get back from vacation.

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This morning my truck is now in Grazeland, Nebraska. I forgot to ask for a spelling on that city and can't find it on the map. I am not sure if it is coming to a depot in Colorado or as others on here have reported in Rolla KS but either way I am hoping the snow coming to Denver later this week does not delay delivery!
Dennis

This morning is Rolla Ks. Way south of Denver, it will be interesting to see how fast it gets north and into my anxious hands.
Dennis

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone still having issues getting a window sticker?? Mine is due to be built the 29th and its still not up - 1FTFW1R68DFA58480 - maybe I'm taking the "5 days" before being built too serious

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news today! My truck is off the rail car and in OKC waiting for the next truckload to get sent to western Oklahoma. Also, my sales guy called this morning and said the master tech agreed to put my truck at mid perch for $100, but advised I will have to get the alignment done elsewhere. Deal!

schell14

Reaction score
So my salesman called on Monday (10/22) and told me the ETA was 10/29. I called SVT today and they said 11/6 and that it was last updated on Saturday (10/20).

Who should I believe?

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351102884.120466.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351102891.347898.jpg

Here she is guys! I just have to coordinate with the financing between Nevada and Kansas. Hopefully ill be driving it tomo! I will post more pics when she's all cleaned up and mine!!!!

:lol2:

- Hector

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of 6pm last night, my raptor was on a rail car in Rolla, Kansas, headed to Denver with an updated ETA of October 31 (used to be Oct 29). At least one other special order raptor is on the same rail car as mine. Not sure why they're attacking Denver from the south instead of the east, but they are.

And as I was writing this, the dealer called to tell me to keep my Friday afternoon and Saturday morning free for a possible early arrival. (10/26-10/27) We'll see what happens.

The first six weeks flew by. Last week and this week are just c..r..a..w..l..i..n..g by. Like a kid at Christmas time.

Have you got yours yet? Just curious how long it took to get from Rolla to Ft. Collins?
Dennis