The Mojave Road April 16-18 2010 Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First video is done. I dunno why the quality sucks; the camera was recording in HD. This is the first time I'm using Premiere Elements, so maybe its something with my settings. I'll figure it out eventually.

But in the mean time, here ya go! I've got another one to do, and I'll try to get it done in the next day or so

Last edited:

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool Video J, can you imagine walking or horse back riding that route a 1000yrs ago?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really enjoyed that video Jason, thanks for taking the time to put it together. I expected far worse quality when you said the quality sucks. It's not bad at all. I liked the music and I'm especially glad I was there. The video captures it well but there's nothing like being there.

Thanks again

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
sweet!! looks good J...thanks for taking the time putting that together and sharing with us!!

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok that's better. I guess it takes time for YouTube to process HD. If you right click->Watch on YouTube you'll be able to select an HD version of the video.

More to come!

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mountain biking the Mojave Road might good to some until they realize it's not a ROAD :mrgreen:

It's interesting. But hey, people find sword swallowing interesting too. There's no accounting for tastes.
Hey if theres somebody that could pull it off, its gotls1. Might take 'em a week or two, but they'd get it done one way or another. You can count on that :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oRoarke