The Mojave Road April 16-18 2010 Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So how much much fuel did your Raptors use on your trip through the desert?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics!! Looks like it was fun. You could tell some of the high speed sections on your Spot.

Interesting "scratch management" scheme:
IMG_1140.jpg

More details? Did it work?

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you take your Raptor for a swim on the way out? We forded the river in our Fords and the water was deep.
Sure did. I was really impressed that no water made it past the door's seals. Another "atta boy" for Ford.

Did you guys get to run that stetch (from camp to the pond) with any speed? B and I pretty much had the pedal to the floor the whole way. Some serioulsy fun running right there.

And Dan, thank you again for your and Miss D's hospitality. It was both overwhelming (in a good way :)) and very appreciated. As you could probably tell, I'm not used to such kindness.

So how much much fuel did your Raptors use on your trip through the desert?
When I hit pavement I was at right around 1/4 tank left.

Interesting "scratch management". <snip> More details? Did it work?
Oh, it worked all right. Dan will give the details I'm sure, but basically its magnetic sheeting... We let Dan lead the whole time and we just popped out trucks in neutral... Those magnents pulled us right along. Worked like a charm!! :racing: :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are a couple pics xjr posted on another thread:

file.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Thanks for those pics!! amazing!!

I went through 1 tank by saturday and used the 30 gallons to get me out and back home to the OC...

I wonder if Dan had to put the FJ in his bed to get him across the lake

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why must i be on the other side of the world!?!? I might just make the trip that way when I get sent back to the states next year. Great pics J

Junior

Reaction score
Really cool stuff!

Anyone else get a picture of the top of the Railroad monument, or were you the only one with that perspective? :p