The End of Sonoma's 2013 Raptor SVT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I had a blast with my beautiful truck. A short but sweet time with my 2013 White Supercrew Raptor SVT....

I planned to go drive in Borrego State Park where the weather was perfect and there were four other trucks with me.
e3adu2as.jpg

ehy7a9ap.jpg

We were driving near Fonts Point, on Old Borrego Springs Rd:
y6upageg.jpg

y8u2a8yb.jpg

I think I clipped a rock or lost traction- not sure really But I crashed.

She was damaged severely. Thankfully, I had no issues. Just some bruises and minor whiplash- which in retrospect of the crash are a miracle for me.

I have to thank everyone who stayed out there until 10PM to be with me and get me home. You know who you are and you really were there for me. I was in shock. Hugs.

Also thank you to Marvin who drove over two hours from 10am-1am the next day to help tow me out of there and take care of me. Thank you guys.

This is just a sad time for me. Lots of emotions and thoughts running through my head.

Stay safe out there.

Here are some time line of my baby:
abyheja6.jpg

ybusydup.jpg

First time driving it in a park:
9eteje8y.jpg

jyry5a6a.jpg

umyruru8.jpg

puzatyme.jpg

y4epyvyg.jpg

upejahy3.jpg

New grill color:
usy2y4u6.jpg

5u9a3y4y.jpg

9y2aqypa.jpg

5ymyhu8a.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I am beginning talks with insurance. Hopeful for a positive outcome.

Thanks again to everyone....they came out there and worked their butts off:

7umy4eta.jpg

Marvin eating a sandwich half shared w me as we steer the dead truck through miles of desert road being towed by RMDesigns:
uba5ejyt.jpg

And in the trailer:
4yby8eta.jpg

Last edited:

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry for this Sonoma. Just got all this done to your truck and from what I hear you loved it a lot. Saw ya trying to learn as much as ya could. Feel bad and wouldnt want this for anyone. We are family here somewhat. Hope this experience doesn't end here.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited: