The Build Begins :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on my 2nd truck with a bed rug and have had no issues with them holding up. I have hauled atvs, dirt, grass, and all kinds of stuff back there. Take a powerwasher to it if it gets really dirty and dry it off with a leafblower. Mine has a few stains and shows some wear but overall looks better imo than a sprayin liner. It's also much quieter when you have loose items rolling around in the bed. You don't hear a sound when you have a jack, lugwrench and a half dozen ratchet strap laying in there all the time like I do. That's the main reason I bought mine was it makes a good sound deadener and if u want to haul something without scratching it you don't have to wrap it up or lay down a blanket. When my Gen II finally shows up it will get a bed rug and a Revolver X4 before it backs out of the garage for the 1st time!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback on the Bed Rug. I saw a lot of reviews just like this as far as the bed rug goes. People say it holds up well. To be honest I dont know how much use mine will get but now that I have a truck Im thinking about picking up a snowmobile or maybe a quad.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback on the Bed Rug. I saw a lot of reviews just like this as far as the bed rug goes. People say it holds up well. To be honest I dont know how much use mine will get but now that I have a truck Im thinking about picking up a snowmobile or maybe a quad.

I love mine, but I use it to make my knees not hurt when I am crawling around on the bed. It holds up pretty good, I have hauled a lot of crap and it mostly rinses off. I do have a spray in bedliner underneath.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** your mfing bedrugs honey white cracka ass mofos, I got bed bugs.. beat that.. haha jk, I really like bedrugs and all types of indoor mats that are soft to bottoms of my feet. Awesome truck by the way :)

D

Deleted member 17706

Nice build. The Leadfoot looks killer.

Lol what do you do to keep your wife from having a fit about all the vehicles you purchase? I could use some pointers :)

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice build. The Leadfoot looks killer.

Lol what do you do to keep your wife from having a fit about all the vehicles you purchase? I could use some pointers :)

I just make her happy too and buy her things that she likes :)

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Say it straight to your face.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Bed rugs are gay too. It’s a truck. Use it like a truck. ******* ******* out there. Welcome to the internet, where everyone has an opinion.

god quit that gatekeeping ********. "Wahhh people bought a car and don't use it how I want to" you sound like a troubled little girl going through changes in middle school. I must have missed the written rule book that you can only use a truck bed for hauling topsoil?

OP - truck looks sick, would love to keep updated with it and I love the rims. Looking to go down a similar route

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** your mfing bedrugs honey white cracka ass mofos, I got bed bugs.. beat that.. haha jk, I really like bedrugs and all types of indoor mats that are soft to bottoms of my feet. Awesome truck by the way :)

How old are we? LOL I asked nicely about the swearing and talking nonsense. Now I had to report you like a little kid to the Admin. I don't do that but if you are a kid you will get treated like one. Stop talking stupid and grow up.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

god quit that gatekeeping ********. "Wahhh people bought a car and don't use it how I want to" you sound like a troubled little girl going through changes in middle school. I must have missed the written rule book that you can only use a truck bed for hauling topsoil?

OP - truck looks sick, would love to keep updated with it and I love the rims. Looking to go down a similar route

Thank I already reported him. I can't have idiots like that get my thread to something its not. I asked nicely for him to calm down but it looks like he needs discipline.

OP
OP
Kamil

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess my next mod will be the paint on the skid plate since I have no idea what else to do. Maybe a Intercooler as well.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How old are we? LOL I asked nicely about the swearing and talking nonsense. Now I had to report you like a little kid to the Admin. I don't do that but if you are a kid you will get treated like one. Stop talking stupid and grow up.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Thank I already reported him. I can't have idiots like that get my thread to something its not. I asked nicely for him to calm down but it looks like he needs discipline.

You and your *** buddy can kiss my white ass. Report that you ******* faggots. You really think I give a good ******** what you report. Bunch damn bitchs. I was just messing around while drunk. Big ***** deal, cry the administration a river why don’t you about my bad language. Lol. ***** losers