The Banner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can she change the color of the truck?

I would love that as well. I would plaster them all over the house. I would love it in Silver!

Also one for each of my boy's rooms as well

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I'll let her know. Maybe we can do a group buy or something.

I am up the road in Richmond. Count me in on at least three (3) of them bad boys!

OP
OP
SCelebs

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From a quick conversation I just had with here, it would be about $175 for a 3x7 banner + shipping. As long as there is a photo like the one above, it shouldn't cost any more but if its going to be a custom one off type of thing it may cost more. She needs to check with her boss though to make sure its ok.

If there is any interest at that price, let me know.

At that price, Fred - can I be your son too? I would like another one for my room.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From a quick conversation I just had with here, it would be about $175 for a 3x7 banner + shipping. As long as there is a photo like the one above, it shouldn't cost any more but if its going to be a custom one off type of thing it may cost more. She needs to check with her boss though to make sure its ok.

At that price, Fred - can I be your son too? I would like another one for my room.

Sounds like a good deal. You can count me in for one!

-Greg

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Damn! Send me the picture files and I'll make them for a buttload cheaper.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ouch! I am in the wrong business!

You can be my son as long as I get to claim you as a dependent on my taxes!